Way to kick off a new blog... some WAY overdue shares

OK, so my last blog as a little neglected, but what that means for you is that I have a nice big blog post with a great deal of shares.

First is some work that has been published in Australian Scrapbook Ideas:
Australian Scrapbook Ideas issue 16 included a 'Tried and Tested' article focusing on Tim Holtz Distress Markers, and these are the layouts I created as part of this feature:


The next issue included my feature on achieving multiple photos on baby themed layouts.  Here are some pics 








Now remember, you can see full instructions as well as some photographed step by step instructions in each issue.  

I will have some more work to share in my next post, so stay tuned, and in the meantime...

HAPPY CREATING!  

6 comments:

  1. Oh my you have been busy!! I love them all, your work is amazing and so meaningful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fantastic colourful LOs. Love the banners you make in different styles and patterns.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving looking at your work, glad that I happened across your blog. Can you guess where or how I found you LOL..... Well done! How exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies... more shares coming up! I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI :) gorgeous new blog, and gorgeous designs as always.. Im a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work - love seeing what you have been up to
    Congrats on Masters though !!!!!
    Looking forward to many more posts in 2013

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)