Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo Brisbane June 7-9

The Expo is only 2 weeks away and  I'm getting REALLY excited with everyone that has supported my classes in abundance (even had to open more spots as they sold out so quickly).

I wanted to let everyone know that I will also be doing demos for Faber-Castell Australia on using Gelatos, which lots of you know I love using so so much!  Come past the stand in the morning and in the afternoon to say hi, learn some techniques and see gelatos in action.


I also wanted to take some time to share my dear friend and design team member Heather McMahon's class.  She is teaching a free style class where you get to learn LOADS of techniques and also individualise your page a little while having numerous layout examples to work from.  Definitely a must do class!

Here is a sneak of her class:


You can book on-line here http://scrapbookexpo.com.au/scrapbook/?page_id=9210/#Freestyle_frenzy


3 comments:

  1. fabulous project, be sure to have some fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. Am looking forward to your class soooo much!! I would love to do Heathers as well, but can only fit one class in.. I hope to see you on the stand as well!! See you in 2 weeks!! WOOHOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Beck, you will rock it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)