Spellbinders Design Team 2014-15


WOW I am so over the moon excited to share my amazing amazing news that I get to design for Spellbinders for another year.  It has been such a wonderful year of learning that I have cherished so so much, seeing my abilities grow beyond my belief.  It has gone WAY to quickly, so to be chosen to stay on and continue on this journey I can feel nothing but blessed to be one of the 10 designers working along side Spellbinders blog team who ALWAYS blow me away with each and every creation they make.

Over the next week Spellbinders are introducing the Design team one person a day.  All I can say is oh my goodness what a line up of amazing designers that I get to work with, be inspired by and get to know a whole lot better.  They are amazing each and every one of them.

Yesterday, the first designer was announced - Teresa Horner.  Not only is she the sweetest person you could meet, she is an amazingly talented artist that crosses all facets in our industry, she has such a beautiful style and I was fortunate to get to know her very well sharing a room last year at the retreat in Arizona in the US where we were spoilt with LOTS of fun, learning, product and tools, setting us up for an amazing year ahead.  So head on over to her blog to see her beautiful creations.  Also stay tuned on the Spellbinders blog for announcements daily featuring each designer for the year ahead.

Today I wanted to share with you a layout I created that really came to life with Spellbinders dies and my favourite Faber-Castell mediums.  I never thought I would have used these dies on a boy layout, but just seemed perfect for the feel I was going for. It is funny now as the dies used on this layout are some of my all time favourites!  I also created this layout while travelling in our caravan on summer holidays, and another reason why I LOVE my Spellbinders dies so so much, they give me embellishments when all I have on hand is paper to make them with!

I created a video which I haven't yet shared, so scroll down to see how the layout comes together!

Click 'watch in You Tube' to see full screen




I hope I have left you with some added inspiration today :)

If you are wanting to catch me in the flesh, keep scrolling to see where I'll be teaching over the next month in Melbourne Australia.

xxxBeck

10 comments:

  1. Huge Congrats on making the team again... of course they had to have you again with all the talent oozing from you the way it does!! So happy to be on the team with you again to share this journey and I can't wait to see what the new year holds for all of us :) Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Teresa, the feeling as you know is completely mutual! you always inspire me right back. I feel so blessed to be sharing this journey for another year with you - wow what a ride!

      Delete
  2. Huge congrats Beck!! You are so right for the Spellbinders team....well done!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved watching you create Beck and as I'm often away in the caravan you made me realise I will always have paint available if I take my gelatos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love watching you get crafty in your videos!! I always learn so much and gain so much inspiration. Thank you so much!! Glad your back and look forward to another creative year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you rock sister !!! So happy for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beck, I am over the moon thrilled for you! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with those elegant edges you tucked in here and there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)