Spellbinders Card share and upcoming class

Hey Everyone, I'm here today with a quick share a card I recently created over the holiday break for Spellbinders.  The card comes with a tutorial, so head on over to the blog via the link below to check out the 'How to' on it so you can add it to your DIY list!

The card was made using Spellbinders' 'Card Creator' System.  I just adore how easy this system makes putting a card together.  I also incorporated some stencilling with The Crafter's Workshop 'North Star 6 x 6" stencil with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Whipped Spackle.  I used Bazzill Card Shoppe Collection cardstock in my two favourite colours - Robin's Egg and Marshmallow, which shows up the most beautiful embossed edges for this card design.



You can find the full tutorial for this on the Spellbinders blog here

I also have a class coming up teaching a number of techniques using Dies... Spellbinders dies of course!  If in you are in Melbourne you might like to come along :)

Here are some details:

In this class we will create 4 stunning cards incorporating Metallic Melts and learn lots of different ways to use your Spellbinders dies to ge the most out of them. 
Class will be held at Little Bits in Keysborough on Saturday 7th February
Call the store for more details and to book in (03) 9798 4122

I can also do kits for those interested (including die cuts) (you will need other share products – email me for details) that are interstate or can’t make it.


*** there will be a giveaway to a lucky person in the class of most likely metallic melts and/or a spellbinders die set***



Hope you enjoyed my quick share today!

xxxBeck BT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)