Indigoblu Blog post Projects share

Hey Everyone, I have been busy creating for Indigoblu and wanted to take some time to share my projects that have recently been shared on the blog.  There is even 2 videos for you to check out!

The first project I wanted to share was this Christmas Scrapbook page.  I had so much fun creating this page with the use of Mega Flake, the divine new layered Christmas themed stamps and some divine stencilling.

If you head on over to the Indigoblu blog HERE you can see more detail about the project as well as the steps on how I created it.

The project I created for my next blog post was a beautiful Christmas card where I teamed up the divine Mega Flakes with a new release stamp set and divine Spellbinders die cut.


You can check out more details including step by step picture instructions over on the IndigoBlu blog HERE

I have really been enjoying playing around and starting to create more 'Mixed media' cars as generally my cardmaking style has been more modern and clean.  I adored how this card came and so glad I took video of it coming together to see the fun layers of mediums that went into creating the beautiful arty feel to the background on this card which was made from plain white cardstock.


You can check out more details on the card as well as a link to the video tutorial over on the Indigoblu blog HERE

Lastly I am sharing my blog post project that went live on the site this week.   I created a beautiful mixed media gift box full of fun texture and colour using Indigoblu Acrylic paints and stencils.  I teamed it up with their divine paper designs as well.  So you can see all the layers I have included a video tutorial on this post as well.


Head on over to the Indigoblu blog HERE for the video tutorial as well as more detail about the project.

I hope you have enjoyed my share today and I've inspired to you!

Happy Crafting!
xxxBeckBT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)