PaperArts Expo is coming to Melbourne!

Excitingly I am one of the guest artist's at this year's PaperArts expo to be held in Melbourne April 8-11!  I can't wait, and I will be teaching a number of classes all featuring my favourite products including RG Richard Garay, Faber-Castell, Tinby Designs and more!

Head on over to the website.  I will let you know as soon as the classes go live which isn't far away now!!

In the mean time you can head on over and see what will be happening..

http://paperarts.com.au/meet-the-guest-tutors/

Keep checking back or look on my Facebook page - lots of exciting things happening and I can't wait to share another tomorrow!  You don't need to be on Facebook to check out what I've been up to as I make an effort to post things public so anyone can see them!

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)