Ruby Rock-it Faded Empire card share


Hi Everyone, Beck Beattie today with a sweet card share.  This card I created for my mum for Mother's day.   I adore the Faded Empire collection and I know my mum does too, so there was no question which collection I turned to for my card made specially for her!  

Here is my sweet card I created.




 Products Used:

Ruby Rock-It Faded Empire Collection Papers
Ruby Rock-It Faded Empire Collection Florals
Bella Fundamentals - BG41 Bling


Other products:
Kraft cardstock Cardstock
Spellbinders Dies and Embossing folder
Indigoblu Gee Sso Good Gesso - White
twine

Here are some more pics so you can get up close to my project today :)






I hope all the Mothers out there had a very special Mother's Day!  I know I did!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)