Shimmerz and Rubby Rock-it for some altered fun

Hi Everyone I'm here to share a lovely team up between Shimmerz and Ruby Rock-It Bella Fundamentals products don't they look amazing together!!  I'm going to share a fun way to alter up your Fundamentals cardstock card bases with Shimmery goodness from Shimmerz for a wonderful effect.  Here is the sweet card I created in the process. But you'll have to check out my video tutorial to see what I did!

 CLICK HERE for VIDEO TUTORIAL 




 Products Used:



Here are some more pics so you can get up close to my project today :)

Hope you enjoyed my share today and I've inspired you to use the corrugate cardstock in some different ways.

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)