Creative Space overhaul and a RG Make Amazing Happen share as well


Hi everyone!  Sorry it's been a while between drinks.  I've been super busy, followed by playing catch up and then being unwell.  Guess that is the life of busy mum.  I have some fun posts lined up for you all though, so make sure you keep popping over to my blog for loads of inspiration, video links, deals and some 'how to' thrown in there as well!  

First up I'm sharing a new RG project.  I have recently re-done my area in my craft room where all my RG and Fun Stampers Journey products are to help me get a whole lot more organised.  The thing I love about these products is that they team up with just about anything I want or need to create, so it is sure making it easier for me having them all within hands reach!  

Here is a peek at the space.  



As you can see in this picture the baskets easily slide out for me to access the goodies in there, but when not in use I can just slide them away giving me more 'creating space' - goodness knows I always need that!  

So I am sure you want to see a little of what I have been busy creating!  Well here is the first.... 


a card created using the recent 'deal of the day' by RG (unfortunately no longer able to be purchased in the 'deal' but each of the products can be purchased individually)

You can check out my video showing you a fun technique using Pan Pastels that I used to create this card.



Here is a list of products used on my project today:

Richard Garay Products:

Other products used:
Pan Pastels 'Mother Nature' set - Paynes Grey Tint
Journey Blooms Adhesive Tape Runner
Fun Stampers Journey  - Journey Foam Squares - Medium
Fun Stampers journey - Journey Thread - Black Licorice

Here are some more pictures of my card.  




I hope you enjoyed my share today.

Happy Crafting!  

photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)