Ruby Rock-It off the page




Hi Everyone I'm here today to share with you a fun project using Bella's new Kraftastic collection!  I really enjoyed creating this fun little lollypop holder.. a perfect way to say a little thanks to someone.



Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Kraftastic Glittered chevron paper
Bella Fundamentals Kraftastic Sticker KGS58
Ruby Rock-It blue twine

Bella Fundamentals 1459 Droplets

Partner Product:
Spellbinders Sweet treats die and stamp set

I couldn't stop there so decided to make a matching card to go with the lollypop holder.  Don't they look cute together!  The blue glitter really gives it a special lift.  






I'm still amazed how well the glitter goes with the kraft base - I think it looks fantastic!!  Let me know what you think by leaving a comment!

I hope you enjoyed my share today with a look at the new Kraftastic collection and a fun little project.

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)