Scrap Around the World - PaperArts Tarts - Bella Carta Horsham


Hi Everyone!  I am so excited to share with you today a new layout I have created.  I have been very busy planning and designing upcoming classes (details on that below) and I really couldn't go past the inspiration of the Scrap Around the World challenge site for this month.  The mood board that I took inspiration from - Scrap Around the World - February Mood board - see challenge here


http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/february-2015-challenge-22-romantic.html

Here is my take on this month's mood board 


I love these challenges as it is a pretty open inspiration.

I took inspiration for my page from the

  • Wood paneling 
  • The colour tones in the board, 
  • Curvy hair, 
  • Floral accent in the hair
  • The warmth of the board, 
  • The feel of water and nature. 
These were translated into my page in the form of
  • Wood paneling pattern paper used in the design, 
  • Green and brown tones, 
  • Beautiful decorative curves of the 'Mary Border strip' by Spellbinders, 
  • Floral accent in the form of just a few flowers
  • The gold elements for the warmth of the board
  • Water affected background, 
  • Birds and butterflies signifying nature
I am excited to announce that I will be teaching this class as part of the full day event (where I teach 3 classes in one day) coming up on March 14 in Horsham Victoria as well as at the upcoming PaperArts Tarts Event 17-19th April.  I can't wait to show all the fun techniques behind the page I have created with this beautiful inspiration!  For more details about events, head to my 'Upcoming Events page' here 

Thanks Scrap Around the World for another wonderfully inspiring mood board!

Happy Creating everyone!

xxxBeck BT










10 comments:

  1. Last sure, but not the least! Your background work is stunning with all its detail and textures! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment too - so sweet and much appreciated! xxx

      Delete
  2. This is a cherry on the top of our link up! GORGEOUS!!
    Thank you for playing with Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow the cherry on top.... full of sweet goodness - love to be the cherry on top!! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment too - so sweet and much appreciated! xxx

      Delete
  3. This is awesome! I love everything about it and I could list them all but I think i'll just say this is really awesome! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am so glad you loved so many different elements! thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xxx

      Delete
  4. This is stunning!! You have definitely captured the mood! Lucky last again LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a really sweet page! In love with! Thanks for sharing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)