Hi Everyone, Beck here with a Monday's Blues post, for those days when we might struggle to get started it's good to go and look for some inspiration and what better than on the internet.  There are many challenge blogs out there and this month I have taken my inspiration from an Australian Scrapbooking Challenge blog called White with 1.  Essentially they choose a colour each month that needs to be teamed up with white for the Scrapbooking pages submitted.  Although the site is for Scrapbooking pages I have decided to adapt it for a card today.


Click on the above picture to be taken to the site for more information on the challenge.


Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Fusion floral paper UI79
Ruby Rock-it Country Cookin Droplets
Bella Fundamentals florals in white

Partner Product:
Spellbinders S4-414 Captivating Squares

The flowers and droplets were the perfect finish off for my card.


I hope I have given you a new idea for finding inspiration for your projects, and to think a little outside the square, just because a site might be offering inspiration for a certain type of project, it doesn't mean you can't adapt it to the type of project you might enjoy more.

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)