PaperArts Tarts - Melbourne Paperific Expo class bookings open

Melbourne Paperific Expo is just a couple of weeks away and boy it is going to be fun.  This event is going to be a little different with the opportunity to stay and crop all day as well as do classes (some by me - shared below) and shop shop shop!  All three wonderful things to do with our craft all under one roof and over 3 days!

The event is held at the Melbourne Showgrounds April 17-19.


I am going to be teaching two fun classed each day of the event.

Class One - Mixed Media with sprays:

I will take you through creating a beautiful and detailed background full of lots of fun techniques. Come and learn background layering techniques while using sprays, paints, stencils and stamps as well as other fun products for some fun and striking effects!  I will also cover lots of tips for mixed media projects, most importantly what mediums can be layered with others for the best results.  If you are wanting to learn more about mixed media come along!  And for the card makers out there I am going to show you how the same background technique and design can be adapted to create 3 beautiful cards.  



I will be taking you though creating a front or reverse canvas, the choice is yours! I will share a simple technique for adding fun textured backgrounds for your altered projects/canvases/cards or scrapbook pages. Warning… you might get addicted to all things messy!


You can find all the details and book in HERE

I would also like to offer a big thank you to my sponsor for this event:
https://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/
We will be having some fun giveaways with regard to Spellbinders dies used for the creations of the projects I will be teaching.

As always bookings are limited and classes sold out at the last event, so please get your bookings in to avoid disappointment.  Can't wait to see you all there!!

xxxBeck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)