hearts and stripes layout



Hi Everyone I'm here today to share you a fun project as part of Ruby Rock-it's 'loving layouts' theme.  We are all about hearts and stripes on the blog this month and I have created a fun mixed media layout to share with you.



I love how easy it was to customise these alpha stickers my copic markers, it really made them the perfect finishing touch for my page


Here are some more pics so you can get up a little more close to all the details




Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Hearts & Stripes Paperz - Indigo and Blue Daze
Ruby Rock-it - Handi Scandi Die cut pack
Ruby Rock-it - Handi Scandi 3D Sticker pack
Ruby Rock-it - Handi Scandi Tag Pack
Ruby Rock-it - Happy Days Chipboard Alphabets


I hope you enjoyed my share today!

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck



1 comment:

  1. Great work Beck you always inspire me with your work. I would never have thought of doing anything like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)