Spellbinders Celebrations, Shimmerz and Fun stampers come together to create this divine card

Wow isn't the year going quick!!  I can't believe that December is JUST around the corner and I'm still playing catch up from being so sick earlier this year.  6 weeks of no work has sure taken its toll on me thats for sure!

Well enough of my winging, I wanted to share with you a tutorial for a card I created with some REALLY fun products!  For today's card I have teamed up Spellbinders Celebrations collection cardstock and die set, with Shimmerz Sprays and Spellbinders dies along with and a Fun Stamper's Journey stencil and Fun Stampers Journey Gesso.  OH how divine they come together!


Using sprays to colour various items as part of the project, really helps to





For my card today I used the following  products:

Spellbinders Celebrations 'Cotton Candy'
Spellbinders Celebrations 'Whirl White'
Spellbinders Celebrations Fun Sentiments die set
Spellbinders wreath die set

Fun Stampers Journey Gesso
Fun Stampers Journey 'Stained Glass' Stencil
Shimmerz Vibes in Egg Noggin
Shimmerz Spritz in Truffle, Cotton Candy and Bamboo leaf

Here are some step shots showing how the card came together and how I used the divine products by Shimmerz, Fun Stampers Journey and Spellbinders

I started off with some stencilling onto the background with Gesso onto a 4.5 x 4.5" square of 'Whirl White' Celebrations collection cardstock.


I then added some Shimmerz Spritz Cotton candy


To add some interest I added sprays of an additional Shimmerz Spritz in Bamboo leaf drying between the layers.


I then took some die cuts of the 'Wreath' die from Spellbinders die cut from the Whirl White Spellbinders Celebrations collection by Richard Garay in Whirl white and coloured using the sprays as shown



Add some additional colour by spraying a few areas of the die cuts with the Egg Noggin' Vibes spray and the Truffle Spritz spray.  Layer the 3 die cuts on the card

To tie in the colours of the flowers better I coloured them with the Cotton Candy Spritz spray to match in with the 'Cotton Candy' Celebrations Collection Cardstock in Cotton Candy


Once the white square card was coloured and backed with the pink 'Cotton Candy' cardstock I adhered it to a 5 x 5" square card base cut from the Celebrations 'Cotton Candy' cardstock.  I layered up the wreath die cuts adhering with some silicone glue for dimension.  Lastly I die cut the Celebrate word from gold foil cardstock for a fun pop of metallic goodness again adhering with silicone adhesive along with the flowers to finish.

Thanks for heading over to my blog today and I hope you've enjoyed my share!  


Till next time
xxxBeck BT

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team
Designer for Shimmerz Pants
Designer for Spellbinders

If you like the Shimmerz products I have used and would like to get your hands on some, see below:  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)