100% Boy card with Shimmerz

Hey there it's Beck BT here today to share with you another of my cards using the divine Shimmerz products.  I've created a boy theme card today complete with some yummy texture and layers.









For my card today I used the follwoing Shimmerz products:

Shimmerz Texturez in Tidy Widy & Gritty Graphite
Shimmerz Spritz in Truffle
Shimmerz Tickle me Turquoise
Inklingz Can't Elope

Other products I used:
Chevron stencil from Fun Stampers Journey
Cogs, 100% Boy and Happy Birthday words from 2Crafty Chipboard


 Thanks so much for heading over to my blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz Paints can take your card to the next level!  

Stay tuned for one more post before Christmas!!  


Till next time
xxxBeck BT


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  



1 comment:

  1. I love this very masculine card that you made. It seems they are always the hardest ones to make. Your choice of colors are perfect for this. Thank you for sharing this quite lovely masculine card.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your inspirational projects in 2016. Wishing you and yours a Safe and Happy New Year.

    ~ Hugs ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)