Early Christmas Scrapbooking with Ruby Rock-it




Hi Everyone I'm here today getting in early with my 2015 Christmas scrapbooking.  I have created this scrapbook page ready for the perfect family photos to be taken on Christmas day this year.

I had fun creating this page with the divine papers from the collection teamed up with matching die cuts and 3D stickers.  To add a little more Christmas theme to the page I die cut the poinsettia flowers with the Spellbinders layered poinsettia die set.  I also used the negative of the die cut to stencil more of the design into the background with some texture paste and glitter added over the top.

To add my photos in later I have left an opening on each frame that I can slip the photos in once they have been taken.

Here are some pictures showing the openings as well as some details of the page.






Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme Paperz - Boy
Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme Paperz - Girl
Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme - Memories die cuts
Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme - Family 3D Sticker
Bella Fundamentals FUN22 Alpha Set


I hope you enjoyed my share today!

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)