Indigoblu January inspiration share

Hi Everyone!  I'm here today to share with you a fun vintage project I created using the most divine Indigoblu papers!  I teamed it up with lots of stamps and stencils to create some fun textures and details.  Rather than a photo I wanted to share how you could use old pictures like the ones featured in the Indigoblu 'Lost Family' pack.  



To create my page I first added lots of stamping and stencilling to one of the pattern papers, I also added in some sprays and ink for added interest and colour.

Once dry I tore the paper into strips and added it to my background sheet, along with some old book pages, which I also added some ink splatter and sprays, as well as stamping with various of the 'Tiny Texture's stamps and the beautiful swirls of the 'Teeny Backgrounds' stamp set.  

To finish off my page I added some ribbon and beaded trim as well as glass glitter and pretty flowers

I just adore how it all came together!



I hope you enjoyed my share today!   All products are available worldwide on the Indigoblu website.  Here is a list of what I used:

Indigoblu products used:
 
Indigoblu Lost Family cards
Indigoblu Tasty Textures stamp set
Indigoblu Teeny Backgrounds stamp set
Indigoblu  Belle Epoque - Mixed Media Paper Pad
Indigoblu Roman numerals stencil
Indigoblu textures stencil

Until next time... keep creative!!

xxxBeck BT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)