Making Amazing with RGs new Make Amazing Happen Collection


Hi Everyone!  Well CHA is over and there is lots of exciting things coming out and well I guess I'm a bit biast but I adore the new RG Make Amazing Happen Collection.   I adore how inspriational it is and the brush stroke script stamps are to die for!

I decided to create a card for a lovely friend that has been having some health issues.  She is always such a trooper dealing with a long term ailment and hardly even speaks about it.  I hoped it might brighten her day.  Here is my card I created.


I really wanted to make a feature of the 'Amazing You' stamp.

Here is my steps process for you:


  • Create an ombre effect with some paints.  I used Shimmerz Ride the Tide Creameez and added the colour in layers watering it down for each layer and drying between layers. 
  • Layer the white cardstock onto a Kraft coloured card base add some stamping with the Fun Stampers Journey 'Postage Stamps' stamp with matching ink colour to the background.  I used Fun Stampers Journey Blue Lagoon true color fusion Ink pad  
  • Stamp the Make Amazing Happen 'Amazing You' stamp and die set with the Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice true color fusion Ink pad. 
  • Finish off the card with some splatter in a matching color spray and enamel dots, along with light colored twine and matching enamel dots.  






Well I hope you enjoyed my share today!

I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team







2 comments:

  1. Besutiful colour and effective design. That stamp looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and it looks even more amazing in person. You rock Beck!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)