First Faber-Castell Guest Design Team post

I was so excited last week to see my first post go live on the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog.  I was so inspired by the new products they shipped to us for making the guest team and had so much fun creating this layout with them.  

You can check out my full post and a video on how the layout came together here.  


I used the following Spellbinders dies when creating this one:




IN - 024 Birds on a Wire                       IN-015 Shoot!                     S5-191 Decorative labels 
                                                                                                                    Twenty-eight   
     
I also used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A to die cut some old X-Rays to create the frames around the photo.  The cute little wooden star buttons and twine are available from Craft Queen.

Here are some detail shots of the layout so you can get up close in the mean time :)  






Hope you enjoyed my share today, and I will be drawing my Facebook contest winner REAL SOON!  
xxxBBT

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Beck...love the colour combination with all the elements , fabulous work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, loved watching the video too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVE with this layout Beck! Your work is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)