Guest Designing over at Scrap Around the World challenge blog for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hey there peeps!  What a crazy couple of months it has been with being sick and also heading over to America.  So much to catch up on sharing!

This month 2 Crafty are sponsoring over at 'Scrap Around the World' challenge blog.  I love their challenges and the mood board this month was designed by my good friend Heather McMahon and I LOVE her interpretation of it!  As 2 Crafty are sponsors we got the opportunity to be guest designers and boy did I have fun with this mood board!  I LOVED the colours and circle textures in the mood board and so set about with those as my focus.  Being such a colourful page I really wanted to contrast it against with a striking photo - being this one of when I painted my boy's face into a Zebra. He was SO excited to see the page that it quickly made it up into one of the 10 frames I have around the house with some of my favourite pages!



Here is the fun mood board my page was based on:





I thought you might like to get up close with my creation so here are some detail pics of my page along with which Chipboard pieces I used to create it xx

 
Crazy Cirlces

Live laugh Love title                           Negative Sequin bits





Don't you love more chances to win yummy product??  well.....
If you pop across to the 2Crafty Chipboard blog
& become a blog follower & leave a blog comment,you will automatically go in their monthly prize draw for a great chippie prize pack.The more comments you leave the more chances to win !!!! 


Happy Crafting!
xxxBeck BT

2 comments:

  1. So glad I came here to get a look at the close-up! Totally love the beads and pearly-looking bubbly things. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this layout on Pinterest and absolutely love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)