Summer in a Daze with Ruby Rock-it


Hi everyone, I'm here today to share a scrapbook page I recently created with the Summer Daze collection by Ruby Rock-It while I eagerly await the new collections being delivered (not very happy with customs who have it at the moment) The new collections are so AMAZING and I just can't wait to get my hands on them!

I am still so in love with the Summer Daze collection and so I decided to use that for my scrapbook page today.  I just adore the colours and fun elements in the collection and how versatile it is to create with.


Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme Paperz - Summer Daze
Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme - Summer Daze Die cuts
Bella Fundamentals Alpha Stickers - 'Gold Foil'
Bella Fundamenals Sentiment Stickers - 'Life Documented'
Bella Fundamenals Sentiment Stickers - 'Sentiments'
Bella Fundamenals Sentiment Stickers - 'Banners and Bubbles
Bella Fundamenals Florals - JA0254
Bella Fundamenals Droplets - Metallic

As you can see I teamed the collection up with some of the various Bella Fundamentals Embellishing packs of which there are JUST SO MANY to choose from!




I hope you enjoyed my share today!

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)