Hi Everyone, I'm here today to share with you a fun scrapbook page I created for Indigoblu using some of their divine stamps, paints and megaflake. Such a match made in heaven!
Indigoblu Products Used:
English Rose Megaflake
Eaton Moss Megaflake
English Cottage metallic paint - Gold Finger
Indigoblu Big Butterfly red rubber stamp
- To create my page I applied Flitterglu to the chipboard and die cut pieces and then added the MegaFlake to each piece using the scrubbie to remove any excess
- For my background I watered down some of the 'Gold Finger' paint and applied it through a stencil into the background with a sponge
- Additionally I stamped the big butterfly stamp using the megaflake adding the Eaton Moss Megaflake before removing the excess with the scrubbie
- Layer up some pattern paper, die cut pieces around your photo along with a chipboard title
- lastly adhere some enamel dots to the page for some added sparkle
So you can get up close and personal with it, here are some detail pics as well
I'm sharing this page along with some of the other Indigoblu belles over on the Indigoblu blog, head on over and see what the other ladies created!