Stamping fun with Richard Garay Make Amazing happen collection

Hi Everyone, I'm back again with another RG Richard Garay share up on the blog!


For my share today I have created a scrapbook page putting my stamps to some fun use as well as focusing on the mono tone papers in the collection for a very different look to the beautiful colourful papers that have a more feminine feel about them.  With this I was able to achieve a fun more masculine page of my boy.

Head on over to the RG blog HERE for all the details, more pictures and a video showing a fun stamped background technique

I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)