Mixed media fun with RG Media Venture collection

Hi Everyone, I'm back today with a fun share.  I have been getting my mixed media on to create this fun tag using the new RG Richard Garay Media Venture collection.  The dies are so much fun to create with and I had a ball creating this tag.


Products Used:



 I created a video for you to enjoy watching my process and seeing it come together.  You can check it out here.


I really love all the textures and details on the tag and can't wait to gift it.


Thanks so much for taking the time to head on over to my blog.  I hope you checked out my video and subscribed to my channel at the same time so you can keep up to date with the videos I share on there as well.


Happy Crafting,
Beck BT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)