Exciting Announcements

Hi Everyone, just a quick one from me today as I wanted to share some exciting news!


I am excited to let you know I WILL be teaching a number of classes at this year's Melbourne Paperific Expo to be held August 25 - 27.  Details for these and the opportunity to book in will be out VERY shortly and I can't wait to share them with you.

I also am really excited to announce that I have been chosen to join the Kaisercraft Design team.  I am so excited to be getting my creative on with all things Kaiser over the next year.  You can check out all the details of the talented papercraft artists that I'm joining over on the blog HERE

I hope you have a great weekend! I know mine is off to a wonderful start!!
xxxBeckBT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)