A quick update

Today I start my official term on the Spellbinders Design team... let the busyness begin!  Heading to Phoenix in 5 days and I am SOOOO excited!!  I will be reporting with pics and updates as much as I can.


I also have some other exciting stuff happening, tomorrow as it is our first leg of the 'Victorian Scrapbooking Memories Master's' tour.  We are so excited to be bringing the ladies some awesome products to play and learn how to use while creating 3 fantastic layouts.  It is going to be so much fun with the Geelong Kaisercraft outlet giving, goodie bags, lunch for those staying all day and we us and our sponsors are chipping in many giveaways and an awesome atmosphere sure to be had!  There are a couple of spots left, so if you are interested in coming contact the store on 5222 3965 or e-mail me on orders.scrappychatdesigns@gmail.com

I have been working away on LOTS of things including some upcoming classes, one over at A Fastlane Scrappe Supplies and also for the Lady of the Manor Retreat in early october.  There are links on the side of the blog.   Feel free to click to see more about the retreat or the store that I teach at monthly.  

Well... I must be off and get all this work done before I take the biggest trip I have ever been on next week which I am fortunate enough to be travelling wtih the lovely Linda Lucas



4 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic time and great news to hear that Linda is going too!! Can't wait to see the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip Beck see you when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like lots of busy creative days ahead for you!! Take care and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an awesome time in Ballarat Beck. Thank you so much for show casing your talent and teaching such wonderful techniques. I sure do hope to see you doing more of these workshops. Hugs luv.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)