Surreal Creations retreat

Today I have the pleasure of teaching ladies at the Surreal creations retreat.  It was lovely at every fine detail.  The ladies were beautiful to teach and I hope I inspired them today.  The food... well don't get me started divine comes to the mind instantly!  Not to mention the absolutely stunning accommodation.

It was such a lovely retreat and I was sad to leave as I was just there to teach today.  It was a quieter smaller group and so I wanted to give the ladies something special as a memento for my class so last night I created these personalised tags that they could hang on their tote bags.  They were so much fun to create.  
                                      

I started with some Spellbinders Bezels - Triangles two and using the coordinating die I cut out some triangles out of Spellbinders  luminum Sheet.  I also die cut the smallest of the Hearts one die set as well.  I ran these through the Spellbinders Artisan Explorer with the grate works tow embossing plate.  I just LOVE this pattern.

Next I coloured up the embossed metal shapes with Tuskineko Gold metal StayzOn.  I also added a little purple colour with a Copic Marker.  I made up the bead charm using some beautiful beads and wire from Beadalon  and added that to the Bezel.  I also used the Beadalon  Jump ring mandrel which the lovely Julianna Hudgins shows me how to use at the Spellbinders Retreat.  The last step was to add the personalised chipboard alpha for each of the ladies names and fill the bezels with some Susan Lenart Kazmar Ice Resin.


When cured I added them to come hand made tags that had just a little spray with a stencil and some scripts stamping randomly.  Each tag had the words 'Dare to be the best you can ' 

Here are some pics from the day.

 Busy Busy teaching


The ladies of Surreal Creations Danni and Hailey


If you are looking for a fun retreat to attend definitely worth attending!  I know I will be in the future!



2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for coming along and taking the time to share your amazing talents with us!! We can't wait till next time
    The Surreal Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! hope you are all having an amazing last day of the retreat :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)