Train Ride layout

Today to keep up with my more frequent blogging I am sharing with you a layout I recently Created for DownUnder Direct.  It is called Train Ride.

This layout was so much fun as I ended up using a paper collection that was very feminine, but had this awesome wood panelling paper as part of it.  I just love how it turned out!  The paper collection is Miss Teagen Sue by Bazzill and I teamed it up with some fun Spellbinders dies in S5-188 Super Ellipse and S5-048 Sprightly Sprockets.  I also used one of my favourite stamps 'Journey Gears' by 'Fun Stampers Journey' that I was lucky enough to get when I was in America.






If you want to see the full product list for this layout, head to the post here


5 comments:

  1. This is amazing Bec! I love the flow of the wood back ground papers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Unbelievable that this came out of such a girly range of papers - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I haven't popped over here for ages...apologies..will really try and visit more often! Gorgeous page...love the design and how you used the papers....really so clever and so eye catching! Juuuuust beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Beck - this is stunning! I love what you've done with the woodgrain paper and those cogs are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)