Hi it's Beck BT here today and I am so excited to be sharing another project for Ruby Rock-it.  I had so much fun creating this off the page project.

I really needed a clipboard for my classes and I thought, a beautifully decorated one would be JUST perfect!  Obviously I couldn't put too much on it as it would be handled and also needs to be flat to write on, but the Heritage collection papers were perfect for this adding interest without lots of bulk.



This is the clipboard I started out with - pretty plain and boring but at just over $3 I wasn't complaining as I got to turn it into something beautiful.


The wood decorative element really finished of this piece with the wood veneer, ribbon and bling trim and droplets, not to mention the stunning flowers!  I love that the collection had the perfect matching twine too to hold my pen to ensure it doesn't get lost

Ruby Rock-it Supplies used:
'Heritage' paper collection
'Country Cookin' twine pack
'Heritage' wood veneer
'Heritage' paper – Pretty Floral & Passing Time
Bella Floral – black lace and bling border
Bella Floral black and grey flowers

'Country Cookin' Droplets


I hope you enjoyed my share today and I have inspired you to create something a little different today to brighten up your world

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck





1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)