Wedding layout - Spellbinders inspiration

Hi Everyone,

Seeing I have lots of posts going live today I thought I would share them all in one day - so you get to enjoy multiple posts!

This project I created for Spellbinders.  I am so excited to be sharing this new die set with you all.  It really is ANOTHER example of the beautiful dies that are Spellbinders.


Head on over to the blog post here to see how I created it with the help of step pictures.  Would love you to leave a comment letting me know what you think over there once you have had a read!

If you think that is all the shares for today... you are wrong... I will be sharing ANOTHER project WITH a video tutorial as well.  Stay tuned!

Happy Crafting!!

xxxBeck

1 comment:

  1. Love the shading of the paper behind the frame. Beautiful die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)