Something blue with Bella Fundamentals



Sometimes we all find we might be a little creatively stuck or even just wanting to push the boundaries for a new idea.  So today I'm here to show you a project that I made with the help of inspiration from a few places. 


Having recently been away on holidays to the beach I was really inspired by the colours in my surroundings.  I often find inspiration from the colours in my surroundings, so next time you might be stuck for some colours to use, look at your surroundings, there may be some colours that surprise you!  

My next inspiration for this card came from the below sketch by Susan Stringfellow.  I loved the main design and wanted to play around with it and try out something a little different.  



To create the card I decided to get creative with the Spellbinders doiley die in place of the double scallop in the sketch design.  

I started out with white Bazzill Card Shoppe collection cardstock in marshmallow (My Favourite!) and first embossed with the two dies nested together.  I then removed the outer die and cut out the inner doiley pattern.


I then matched up the ribbon strips cut from the Bella Funamentals 'Something Blue' collection papers with the outer die and cut so that the ribbon banners will fit below the doiley pattern lined up perfectly

The white cardstock was then backed onto more Bella Funamentals 'Something Blue' collection paper and added to a white card base.

I finished off the card with the stamped sentiment, some natural twine, a beautiful die cut heart from the New Wedding die-cut pack and droplets

Product List
Bella 'Something Blue' collection papers
Bella wedding embellishments - Die-cuts pack
Bella wedding embellishments - 1442 droplets

Preferred Partner Products:
Spellbinders Delicate Doilies die set
Spellbinders Celebra'tions 'Many Words' stamp set

Here are some more detail pictures so you can get up and close with my card.





I hope you enjoyed my share today and look to find inspiration for your next project either off the Internet or from the colours in your surroundings.

Happy Creating! 

xxxBeck




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)