wedding decorating with Bella Fundamentals and their 'Get Hitched' collection

Hi Everyone, I’ve been away on holidays and enjoying some sand, sea and surf for a much deserved break… boy it was a busy year! I thought I would share some projects I was thrilled to do for Bella Ruby Rock-it recently which are featured in Spotlight’s ‘Get Creative’ magazine.  I was only given a couple of days to get all these project done, plus another set of projects with the new 'True Love' Collection (you'll have to wait for a future post for those) but the Collections which are two of the new Wedding Collections by Bella were so inspiring, and with everything working so well together it made creating them easy, quick and so much fun! 

These are the projects I created with the modern ‘Get Hitched’ collection





All of the projects have a bit of a wood theme which works well with the wood theme in the collection.  I asked my hubby to cut these wedges from some logs of wood we had in the back yard.  I just love the 'extra special' place names for the special Bride and Groom!



I continued with my theme, this time asking hubby to cut me a thinner slice from a larger log perfect for the table setting.  All dressed up with the beautiful papers in the collection, some of the die cut elements in the glitter hearts and finished with some natural bamboo cutlery.
For the guest name places I created cute tags with the papers and die cut glitter hearts and tied them to small slices of wood with gold chord - yes hubby came in handy again!

Again continuing the theme of the wood I created these fun wedding invitations and matching envelope. 


To finish I dressed up this plain white candle perfect for the table centre piece.  


                                                   Bella/ Ruby Rock-it Supplies used:

Get Hitched Paper Collection
Bella Die cuts (Foiled)

Other Supplies Used:
White cardstock

So many are trying to keep the costs down of weddings and saving money for their future.  Collections such as the 'Get Hitched' collection from Bella Fundamentals really helps you do this quickly and easily.  

Although these projects are a little more wedding focused, they are each easily adapted to any party. With Valentines day around the corner it would be nice to make a similar setting maybe without the 'bride and groom' focus.  Perfect for a special dinner for two at home.  The papers can stay the same too!...who says you have to do pink and red for Valentines!

I made these projects in no time at all and I hope to have inspired you to get a little creative with your table settings.

I recently also created this layout using the same collection - the collection really doesn't call for too much to be done with it and I love how it is perfect for many styles of weddings from classic (which mine was) or more modern.



 

Happy Creating! 

xxxBeck


3 comments:

  1. Join dadhich community matrimony on Matchfinder along with tons of profiles seeking alliance like yourself.dadhich matrimony

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! amazing post..
    For the best Singapore bride and groom profiles, register on allyseek's Singapore Matrimony.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)