Guest Designing - Scrap Africa Challenge blog

I am so excited to share that I am the Guest Designer over at Scrap Africa this month!  I was so humbled to be asked as they have SO many talented designers and the guests are ALWAYS amazing.

They run two challenges a month and the one I am guest designing for is the Sketch challenge.  I really enjoyed the challenge of this sketch.  I don’t create that many pages of hubby and I, so it was nice to be pushed in that direction with the heart theme of the sketch – obviously this could be interpreted in SO many ways not just love for a partner.  Although February is the month of ‘Valentines’ I decided to use some more trendy and fun colours on my page.


 Products used:

Spellbinders Blooming Collection die set, Fabric Weave embossing folder & Classic Heart die set
The Crafters Workshop - 'Art Is' stencil
Beck BT's Tinby Designs Metallic Melts - Lagoon
DecoArt media - Modeling Paste
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft  - Gelatos Snow Cone & Peach
IndigoBlu - Ledger background rubber stamp
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Tattered Rose
Prima Marketing - Flowers
Kaisercraft - Flowers, Rubons and XO collection Collectibles
Natural Twine
Watercolours
Sequins in black and clear
Silver bead trim


The Challenge

Here is the sketch the layout was based on and you can click on the picture to take you to the challenge site

http://scrapafrica.blogspot.com.au/

I hope you have enjoyed my share today - head on over to Scrap Africa to play along!    There are some AWESOME prizes up on offer!! 

Happy Creating xxx
Beck BT




10 comments:

  1. I was just as excited to have you Guest Design for us this month! I think you were one of the first scrappers that I started following and have always been inspired by! ;-) So thanks so much for Guest Designing for us and for the gorgeous and fresh page you created! It's a stunner! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Denise and I remember when you started following me too. I am so honoured to have been asked to guest at Scrap Africa, thanks SO MUCH!! xxxx

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! Love the heart so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chantal - I was going to use it for something TOTALLY different but seemed so perfect for this layout :) xxx

      Delete
  3. congrats on the Guest spot, great page, loving the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adriana, yes it is a divine sketch! Hope to see you have a go! xxx

      Delete
  4. Well done on your guest spot, you have created such a lovely layout with that gorgeous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy, it was so much fun that's for sure!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for Guest Designing for Scrap Africa! Your layout is absolutely FABulous!! :) LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such a beautiful layout. I absolutely adore that beaded heart. Thank you so much for guest designing for us this month. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)