Documenting special Mum moments


Hi Everyone sharing again another project for Ruby Rock-it and this month we are celebrating mothers!  Today I wanted to share a layout created to document a special 'mum' moment.  With mother's day around the corner I thought it nice to document a special moment I had as a mother myself.  My boys are just the sweetest when they wake up Christmas morning... they run past their presents and stockings to come and give me a big cuddle and kiss.  It was so nice to capture an early morning selfie the 3 of us.  Being not a very clear or high quality photo I didn't want to go to big in size for the photo, therefore I kept the embellishments to a minimum keeping the photo the focus of the page.


Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Krafty Goodness Paperz
Bella Fundamentals Hearts and Stars wood Veneer FUN51
Bella Fundamentals - Cardmaking cardstock 20pk

Partner Product:
Spellbinders All You die set

Here is another up close pic so you can see a little more detail






Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)