Exciting news over at Scrap Around the World

I am SO SO pleased as punch to be sharing this exciting news!  I was fortunate enough to have my entry for last months challenge over at Scrap Around the world snaffle 6th place!!  Have you see the most amazing and awesome talent that is featured each and every month over there??  If not you REALLY need to check it out!  I am so excited to have my work featured among so many amazing entries last month!

Here is another pic of my layout for those that missed my post:


I am so excited to be adding these buttons to my side bar!


I've played along 3 times now and although I got an honorable mention for my last entry, to actually be featured in the hall of fame is an even more wonderful feeling!  I even had my page featured on the facebook page a pre-squeel to getting that top 10 Finalist badge.

Another exciting part of making into the hall of fame is winning a generous prize from Danafix of France.  Excited to get my hands on it!

http://www.danafix-art.com/?a=hide-tracking-message

Another exciting part of being named in the Hall of fame for the last year means that I have more opportunities to win a prize as part of the Big Birthday Celebrations over at Scrap Around the World.  Another inspiring mood board AND so many chances to win one of the amazing and super generous prizes!!  

Here is a look at the mood board:

I know I'll be playing along will you???  Check out the full post here to have some fun with the challenge as well!!

Happy Crafting!
xxxBeck BT

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)