Scrap around the world - mega extragavanza

Scrap Around the World Mega Extravaganza!!  

Hi Everyone I was determined to enter this month despite being so crazy busy with the expo looming this weekend.

I had fun creating the page using the Prima Watercolour pencils, some gold leaf, Spellbinders die cuts, yummy 2Crafty Chipboard, pretty flowers, Spellbinders A Gilded life glass glitter and also some Tinby Designs Metallic Melts.  The photo is courtesy of these girls' mum Kelly who I worked with as a teenager MANY years ago.  Aren't her girls adorable!  No they aren't triplets although look as though, there is a set of twins in there though LOL



This months mood board was so inspiring!  You can check out all the details HERE

I was inspired by the girly feel, the flowers, the 100s and 1000s on the glass and the fun mood this board gave me.

Here are some details pics so you can get up nice and close



Hope you enjoyed my share today :)  And now it's back to getting things sorted for the upcoming Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo!  See details below :)

xxxBeck

________________________________

I have some VERY limited spots left in my classes across the weekend :)  Head HERE for all the details on each of them and larger sneak photos :)


5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous take on the mood board...that background & chippy are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page!! Thanks for playing along with our Epic Event. SATW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing background! Such a beautiful pagE!
    Thanks for playing with us at SATW!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You layout is exquisite! I love how rich the colors are. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! I love the composition! Great contrast! Love your background and the treatment on your chipboard! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)