Hi Everyone its Beck Beattie to share some holiday cheer!  This week we are sharing some holiday gift ideas and while a little challenging without Christmas themed papers, I wanted to share this neat bon bon I created filled with yummy sweets to give to someone special.

I love a big of glitz and the gold in the Glittered Dancette papers is just perfect!


Ruby Rock-it products used:

Ruby Rock-it Dancette - 'Glittered' in Gold
Bella Floral JA0498

Other products used:
Spellbinders Celebration line by Richard Garay 'Build a Tag two
Spellbinders Decorative Curved Star die set
Black twine

As you can see below I layered up the flowers for a sweet effect.  Finishing off my Bon Bon I used Spellbinders Celebrations collection by Richard Garay 'Build a Tag two' as well as the Noel word die cut from the Spellbinders Decorative Curved star die set.  I also added some black string to each side of the bon bon.



I hope you are enjoying the holiday season already and enjoyed my share today!

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)