RG Celebrations Blog hop

Hi Everyone!  It's week 2 of the RG Celebrations blog hop and this week we are sharing the 'Celebrations' collection.  Some of you might be familiar with this collection with the two first releases of this collection having been out for some time, but I know some of you might also be new to it!

Today I'm sharing two fun layouts I created with the collections some time ago but have never shown them publicly, so this week I get that very chance!


Here are some up and close pics so you can see all the fun details created with the collection.



For this second page I had fun creating my own background on the white cardstock with the help of the divine word stamps.


Again here are some up and close pics so you can see all the fun details created with the collection.



Products Used on my projects shared today:





Well I hope you enjoyed my sneak projects today!

'OK so I said that there is a GIVEAWAY!!  You can head HERE for all the details and this is what will be required to join in the fun!

You can enter to win the Make Amazing Happen Die/Stamp set, Dots and paper pack by completing the following steps. 1. Follow @teamrichardgaray on Instagram. 2. Leave a comment on this post 3. Leave a comment on designer's blog post by clicking on their names below. You will have up to 7 chances each day to win Monday - Friday! **Not all steps are required to win. Winner from this week will be announced on Saturday, 12/19 at noon MST here on the blog. Grand Prize winner will be chosen from ALL comments at the end of the four weeks. Prizes will be shipped following CHA.

These are the 'Make Amazing' DT girls playing along:


This is one of the collections to be released in January at CHA's retailers event in America.  Stay tuned as we will be sneaking more of the collections in the coming weeks!  The GRAND PRIZE will include the giveaway prize for each week contained in this DIVINE bag!!


I can't wait for you all to see the new collections!  In the mean time play along each week for chances to win!!

Happy Creating!
xxxBeck BT


29 comments:

  1. Scrapbook layout is awesome! I love these products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous layouts. Love the various cut-out remnants you added to your work AND the color just pops! Thanks for sharing your amazing work! Kerry Urbatch, FSJ Coach #401

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, both your layouts are amazing! Fab job on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool layouts! Love all the different things going on in that star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute family photo. Love all the new colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pages! So many fun elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layouts. They don't have a lot of fussy - the picture is the main focus of the page.
    The minimal embellishment just highlights the pictures.
    these plain and simple pages are the best. The colors are great.
    thanks for sharing
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mary! I don't do 'clean' scrapbook pages as often xx

      Delete
  8. Great layouts. Love the colors and designs !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need to use this layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the beautiful colour with the B/W pic. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy to have found your team and new product releases. I look forward to following you and the products from now on. God bless you all - you are so talented. Thank you for sharing. Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)