Ruby Rock-it Bella Fundamentals and Becky Fleck team up


Hi Everyone I'm here to share with you my take on Becky Fleck's page maps for December.  I was so thrilled that we were asked again to play along.  It was so much fun!

When I got my sketch I was a little challenged not having any lovey theme pics that would work, so I decided to change up the theme of the sketch for this fun page!

Becky's Sketch I used as part of the December Page Maps  is this lovely one:


Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme Paperz - Boy
Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme - Boy Die cuts
Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme - Boy 3D Sticker
Bella Fundamentals FUN22 Alpha Set


I hope you enjoyed my share today!

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)