The perfect card for 'Mum'

Hi Everyone I thought I would share this beautiful mother's day card I created.

I just adore the Krafty goodness collection by Ruby Rock-it.  It is just so versatile and I think the white from the Fundamentals cardmaking cardstock layered on top of the decorative Kraft paper especially adds a touch of elegance.  Finished off with the new Bella Fundamentals wood veneers makes it all look perfect.

Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Krafty Goodness Paperz
Bella Fundamentals Hearts and Stars wood Veneer FUN51
Bella Fundamentals - Cardmaking cardstock 20pk

Partner Product:
Spellbinders Wonderful mum die set



I hope you enjoyed my share today and it inspires you to take some time out to celebrate your mum.

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)