Celebrating with RG Make Amazing Happen

Hi Everyone, I'm back again with another RG Richard Garay share - Would you like to see what I created with all these yummy products???   Head on over to the RG blog for all the details more pictures and a video!  see below!


For my share today I have created a fun card with the Celebra'tions collection showing a fun way to change up colours for a different look





Head on over to the RG blog HERE for all the details, more picures AND a video showing how my card came together so you can create one too!

I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)