May Indigoblu group shares

Hi Everyone, I'm here today to share with you a fun scrapbook page I created for Indigoblu using some of their divine stamps, paints and megaflake.  Such a match made in heaven!  


Indigoblu Products Used:
Autumn Blaze Megaflake
Indigoblu Flitterflu
English Cottage metallic paint - Gold Finger
English Cottage metallic paint - Miss Moneypenny
English Cottage paint - Townhouse Teal
Kroma Crackle
Indigoblu Slap it on - Matt
Indigoblu Nature I Set
Indigoblu Gee Sso Good Gesso

So you can get up close and personal with it, here are some detail pics as well








I'm sharing this page along with some of the other Indigoblu belles over on the Indigoblu blog, head on over and see what the other ladies created!  

HERE

#GetCreativeWithBeckBT

Don't forget I'll be at Bella Carta in Horsham teaching some wonderful classes! 



Call the store direct if you wish to book in:  (03) 5382 1888



Hope you enjoyed my share today and I've inspired you in some way 

xxBeck BT





4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)