RG Deals celebrate birthdays this week - Scrapbook page

Hi Everyone, I'm back here today with a sweet RG share!  This time I've created a fun scrapbook page for you to enjoy.


I created the page using products from one of the latest RG deals:


This deal can be purchased HERE until Friday, February 17th at 11:59PM US EST.

I have created a process video for you to enjoy watching and hopefully create your own after getting your hands on this amazing deal!  click on the picture below to watch.


The embossed effect created by the die cut vellum is a little hard to see in the main photo, hopefully you can see it a little more in these pictures.  I can say it looks AMAZING in real life!

That little elephant is WAY to cute with his party hat on!


What a cool finishing element the die cut makes on the corner of this page!


Stamped sentiments make really cool title elements on scrapbook pages, so why limit them to just your card making!


Full Product List:  

Richard Garay

 Your Day SCS-005 stamp set
Happy Birthday stamp die set SCD-034 
Create A Party Hat die set SCD-030

Fun Stampers Journey

Lemon Sorbet and Whirl White cardstock
Color Fusion ink in Black Licorice and Clear Pigment
Confectionary Days Pan Pastels set
Turbo Teal Silk 
Pan Pastels blending tools and applicator
FSJ tape runner adhesive

Other products:
Helmar craft glue


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my project.  I hope you enjoyed my share today! 


Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)