Kraft plus and class share

I thought I would pop in and share my layout I created as a guest designer for Kraft Plus Challenges this month which I also taught some lovely ladies how to create over the weekend just past.

Kraft Plus has gone all glittery and sparkly this month so I enjoyed playing along as part of Tinby Designs sponsorship for the month.  And here is my page I created:


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Bazzill Black cardstock
Bazzill Gold Foil cardstock
DecoArt Gesso
DecoArt Gloss Enamels paint - Red
Tsukineko VersaMark Refill
Watercolours
Hero Arts stamp
Tim holtz texture stamp



The challenge was to use the sketch below along with something that glitters or shines to create a page.  

http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/march-challenge-all-that-glitters.html

I loved how my page came and I was so excited to teach the ladies all the techniques behind creating it.  The class was so much fun and inspiring to see them re-create it - some with different colours, their own spin, or even just rotating the sketch.  Some even made it into double layouts!


If you haven't played along yet, you still have about half a day to get your entry in!  Or even just use the challenge as inspiration.

Hope you enjoyed my share today

xxxBeck




















5 comments:

  1. My God I love this! The colour combo is to die for and on Kraft!! Who would have thought that would work? LOL Can't wait to come up for Arts and Tarts and attend your class!! Very excited xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your class, as always Beck! Brilliant techniques and products!
    D.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a machine.
    and I envy your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)