New work up on the Spellbinders gallery

I am so excited to share some projects up on the Spellbinders Gallery!  On the design team we work SO far ahead and don't get to share a great deal of what we do as lots goes into publications and adverts.  Also our work is sent over for the many events Spellbinders attends around the world.  Well I was super excited to see my two layouts that were recently shown on Create and Craft TV and here they are

They are both somewhat simpler than my usual designs but I love them all the same and I hope others are inspired by them as well!

For this first layout I used Spellbinders new 'Contemporary Diamond' die set.  I used it as a die cut and also as a stencil in the background with Deco Arts Modelling paste.














This next layout I used the new Spellbinders 'Up and Away' set - this one is SO cute!  I gently coloured the balloons for a soft feel.













You can check out all my work in the gallery here  more will be added over time, but at least there is a few for you to enjoy!

You can check out all the divine project on the gallery here as all the designers produce the most amazing inspiration for everyone to enjoy! Check out the full gallery here

Hope you have enjoyed my shares today!!

Happy Crafting
xxxBeck BT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)