Hi Everyone! I am so excited to share with you today a new layout I have created. I have been very busy planning and designing upcoming classes (details on that below) and I really couldn't go past the inspiration of the Scrap Around the World challenge site for this month. The mood board that I took inspiration from - Scrap Around the World - February Mood board - see challenge here
Here is my take on this month's mood board
I love these challenges as it is a pretty open inspiration.
I took inspiration for my page from the
- Wood paneling
- The colour tones in the board,
- Curvy hair,
- Floral accent in the hair
- The warmth of the board,
- The feel of water and nature.
- Wood paneling pattern paper used in the design,
- Green and brown tones,
- Beautiful decorative curves of the 'Mary Border strip' by Spellbinders,
- Floral accent in the form of just a few flowers
- The gold elements for the warmth of the board
- Water affected background,
- Birds and butterflies signifying nature
Thanks Scrap Around the World for another wonderfully inspiring mood board!
Happy Creating everyone!