D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza cybercrop Challenge 7


Blue and yellow would have to be one of my favourite combinations - bring and fun and contrasting with the beautiful blue hues - what's not to love?


For this one I decided to create this layout as well I am part of a different kind of blog hop at the moment that the beautiful Tiff Firth nominated me for, only I've been busy today and yesterday doing challenge layouts - me bad!  So my post will have to go live tomorrow when I can sit down and do it.  That and because I have had a migraine today and tried to stay away from the computer, but well these posts have to go up tonight so I'm soldiering thorough.  ANYWAY enough blubber about me... here is my take on the colour pallet.  I had so much fun with Crafter's workshop stencils on this one, some Imagine Crafts Fireworks sprays, distress inks, gelatos, whipped spackle, flowers and something I don't use too often bling!  oh and some enamel dots of course!


OOPS! nearly forgot the detail pics!  Need to let you get up close :)




Just one more challenge share to come...stay tuned!



2 comments:

  1. Don't sweat it too much chooks. Have a good rest and get better sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Beck! Tis a favourite of mine. LOL perhaps because there's flowers and bling on it??? Great photos of you and Tiff!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)