D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza cybercrop Challenge 6

What a neat idea this challenge is!  I would REALLY love to go back and do more of the possibly options!  Definitely a tool to use when you are stuck to get started.  For my line I chose the second one down going horizontal - Paint, Tag/journal spot, buttons, stars, chipboard.


And this is my layout that evolved VERY quickly thanks to the challenge!  
I used lots of different products and bits and pieces on this one.  Really love how the heavy body acrylic paint came up with the stencilling and scraping, so much fun!  This layout is very different to my usual style, but I had so much fun with it and challenging myself.  


Here are some detail pics 




One more challenge shares to come...stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Bec. I love it all. The colours are awesome and I love that senciling. thanks for joining us it's been a fabulous week. So much gorgeousness shared

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)