D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza cybercrop Challenge 3

Ok, so I couldn't resist finishing off this layout despite having a sore head... crafting is so relaxing though!  

Love this challenge by Alz as I don't do flowers all that often... well lately a little, but as I have boys and my own little rule of not putting flowers on a solely boy layout, they don't go on lots of my layouts ;)  But can I say... this was FUN!!!


Here is my take of using 5 or more flowers - so easy rummaging through the flowers stash!  At 11:10pm I only had the teal stencilling done.. and needed to pull it out FAST if I was to make it by midnight lol  There are SO MANY of my favourites on here including my all time favourite Glimmermist 'crushed shells' and Spellbinders Majesty Circles die and The Crafter's workshop Brocade stencil... helps to go to your favs when you want to do something quickly I think!   I also finished of the page with some of my favourite little embellishments including flower sequins, Want 2 Scrap Pearls in the centre as well as pearl flourishes and divine flowers from Prima, Kaisercraft and Manor House.


I'll update some detail pics shortly :)

ok, so this is the last one I got in... didn't let me link up at 5 mins to... but posted in FB instead :)

It was honestly so much fun!

only one challenge left to do... might do that in a couple of days.... 7 layouts in just over 24 hours, while looking after the boys, cooking dinner, cleaning up, and a trip to the library - lucky the challenges were so awesome that they all came together so easily... but now... hmmm might need a break :D

xxxxBeck


1 comment:

  1. Wow that effort is epic! Well done Bec! and your layouts are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)